Thursday, October 4, 2012

Great Impressions - Creative Notebook


Do you ever have one of those crazy creative ideas in the middle of the night? I keep notebooks on my nightstand, in my purse, in my car...just in case. I know if I don't write an idea down as soon as possible, when I get a chance to make something I'll have forgotten that great idea.

The other day, I had an idea...


It involved the Great Impressions Stamp Very Creative (G439),
a few Copics, a Spica Pen or two, and some paper scraps...


a rub-on and a notebook!
Can't have too many of these. They make great gifts. I've been having fun using up paper scraps, stamps and orphaned rub-ons and stickers to make a few more notebooks.

Choosing colors for this project was easy-peasy...used The Color Throwdown Challenge this week:


(If you've been looking for my leaf tutorial for the leaves on THIS card
and my RMH card, stop by my blog on Saturday...)

Okay, I'm off to clean up the studio...after all this Saturday is World Card Making Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!