Friday, February 24, 2012

Great Impressions DT - So, What's New with YOU?

You know...they say when it rains, it pours! Well, to say the least February has been a month of crisis management around here...and I have been feeling a bit off my game. Hoping March will bring some peace and quiet...even if it's for only moments at a time!

Thank Goodness for crafting! This week the Design Team had a challenge: Sentiment Only.

Huh?

Fortunately, I like to push myself outside my comfort zone...and there are techniques to be played with!


And, of course, there are scraps to be used...even cute ones, like this birdie!


This sentiment is adorable and so to the point! (pun intended...sewing...needles...point? anyway...) AFTER I adhered the panels together I remembered I wanted to sew a line under the sentiment.

So, how does one cover up the stitching on the inside? With fabulous Smash tape!


Hope you enjoyed seeing this Great Impressions Design Team project. For this project recipe visit the Great Impressions' blog!

If you haven't already, go to the Great Impressions' blog and follow us!

Trust me...there's some March fabulous fun you don't want to miss out on...coming soon!

Inky hugs,

Angi

No comments: