Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great Impressions DT - These Old Boots...

Welcome to another Thursday, Folks! That means I have a Great Impressions' Design Team project to share...say "Hello!" to a couple of the March Stamp of the Month stamps:

Old Boots
& Western Boots!


Lately, I've been feeling a little worse for the wear, so this card could have been made for me! Didn't take long to put together - and hey! I think I can consider this a CAS (Clean and Simple) card for me! Not too many techniques. Ha!


So, first off this is a window card. A bit of distressing here and there...



Ink and embossing...done! If you want the project recipe, please visit the Great Impressions' Blog.

If you are interested in the March Stamp of the Month stamps, visit your local participating store! (The Stamp of the Month stamps are available exclusively from participating stores for the month of March!)


Alrighty, off to catch some much needed sleep! Until next time...may all your mayhem be creative!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: