Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WOYWW #21 (151) - Back on the Wagon!

It has been awhile since I've shown you my 'desk' and I sure have missed peeking in on other creative hideaways!


In fact, it's been months since I've participated in Julia's WOYWW...I think the last post was in November...of last year... but I've decided it is time to get back on the crafty wagon and start posting, again!


I've been cleaning up the work areas, so I can get to some messy playing and sharing real soon! (Check back tomorrow for a design team project!) It's time to get dirty! ;)

While I have you here I could use a little help...my Google Friend Connect widget doesn't work on my blog (even though it has a Blogspot address and according to Google it should still be viable...) and I was wondering what others have been using instead of GFC to help their readers stay connected, if anything. I've even been considering a blog move to Wordpress, so this won't happen again! Would appreciate a little feedback, recommendations, etc... thanks so much!

Happy Wednesday!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: