Thursday, September 8, 2011

WOYWW #16 (117) - Fairies & the Wash


The desk. It's current. Probably the cleanest it has been in awhile! It's been a chaotic mess lately with me not being able to work on anything prior to 2100. By the time I make any progress on a project, there's not much energy left for clean up!

Want a closer look of the Outlines Rubber Stamps - Mini Fairy Circle? Go HERE to my previous post. She's darling. We're coloring this stamp in my Color Me Copics class at Simple Pleasures.

My most recent class was "Apronista" where we altered a canvas apron. I love messy art! This was a great group of creative women! Look for pictures of my apron and some of the ones made in class on Monday.

When I was putting the class together I wanted to have samples of all of the current Tim Holtz Adirondack Color Washes, so I would know what they looked like dry on muslin. Here are the fabric swatches. Loved them so much I decided they needed a prominent spot in my studio...it's a little washline of rainbow!

(This also shows a few of my most used tools: ATG 700 (spray painted metallic red!), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Crop-a-dile punch, Corner Chomper, Texture Hammers...these are a few of my favorite things!)


Happy dance!

Need more WOYWW? Visit Julia's blog for the full list of participants for this week (and week's past in previous posts!) Be sure to leave a little comment love for her and the blogs you visit. Would love to have you join us in this parade of creative coves!

Until next time...

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!