Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOYWW #10 (99) - Happy Hour

Happy Wednesday! This is it. The last Wednesday in April. I can't believe that in just a few short weeks the kiddos will be out of school. Sigh. My how time flies. Seeing as it's early 0149 here, this is going to be a short post. Processing postcard photos, so they will get posted no later than this weekend. Promise.

Haven't gotten a picture of the desk from today, but here's a recent photo (last Friday):


This was the night I was prepping for my card class at Simple Pleasures...making Magnolia cards. I was spritzing flowers for one of the cards. Love using glass. Pretty. Easy to clean. Useful...for more than drinking! I use this margarita glass and votive holder for dipping and drying my flowers among other creative tasks.


The well in the margarita glass is perfect for holding water. I dip the flowers in here first...then...


here. I spray the color into the votive glass, swirl wired flowers around in the glass and then hang them to dry on the glass edges.

Lovely, wouldn't you say?

Here are a couple of pics of the pups. Maverick has been his usual charming self and Box of Rocks is still queen. No competition here! These were taken shortly after they had been outside...in the snow! I don't usually equate snow with Spring. I'm dreaming of warmer weather and sunshine!



Well, if you've enjoyed the peek into my studio, make sure to stop by Julia's for more What's On Your Work desk Wednesday!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!