Friday, September 21, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #71 - Fall and Fun

T.G.I.F, my crafty friends! Great Impressions Stamps is sponsoring this week's challenge over at...




and I've got a card to share...first a couple of sneak peeks!



Glossy Accents lady bug...


Copic colored (see below for the colors I used) with a touch of glitter...


This is such a sweet image. I love that you could use portions of this image - just the flowers - or take out the bitty bug...or paper piece the pots or even the flowers. You could even change the season by changing the colors. 

The Great Impressions Stamps I used:

Cheery Lynn doily die (not sure which one...but I LOVE this one!) 

The paper...I think it's die cut from a Simple Stories 6x6 paper...I'll have to double check that.

So, in addition to participating in CAS-ual Fridays' Challenge, I'm playing along here:
CMC Copic Challenge - #52 Fall Colors
Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge

Until next time...may all your mayhem, be creative messes!

Inky hugs,
Angi

4 comments:

  1. In love with your card Angi!! Amazing coloring and design! Great CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! So glad I dropped by! Saw your comment at The Outlawz, and thought I'd be your newest follower! Hope you'll follow my blog as well... cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com
    Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card Angi and I love your awesome coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!