Thursday, March 31, 2011

WOYWW #6 (95) - Posting

2 weeks. I missed last WOYWW and even though it really is Thursday now (we're 39 minutes into the day) I didn't want to let one more week fly by without a post. (If this is your first peek into WOYWW...that's What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday...stop by Julia Dunnit's blog Stamping Ground to see what this is all about. If nothing else, you'll get to see what everyone else's creative mess looks like!)

I've been busy with the usual family and work, but I decided I wanted to branch out a bit and see what other creative endeavors I could join (as if I didn't already have enough to do...I can hear some of you saying this...I just needed a little creative bump)...enter iHanna's 2011 Postcard Swap! You may have notice the cute button on my sidebar...

Just as I started writing, something came up...so we're now 10 hours and 45 minutes into Thursday and I'm getting ready to leave...so the rest of this post will have to wait, but here's a picture to help tide you over...


I LOVE fortune cookies...they taste okay, but I really get a kick out of reading them. The family went out to eat recently and everyone shared their fortune cookie wisdom...seeing as there is only today left for the month, I guess I've got a little work to do this evening!

Hope everyone had a great WOYWW yesterday...will post again tonight!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wonder what your (very sudden) reward was!! Have read through your postcard beginings - good grief what a great amount of work! They already look good, so keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!