Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Happy Birthday, Michelle! In the midst of my move, I forgot to mail your card on time, so I decided to share it here! I hope that your day is full of fun and friends - and great food! Sending you BIG HUGS on your special day!


This summer has been one of those rare times when we are so busy that we need more hours in the day! My family and I are in the middle of a move (only a couple more days in the house!)and have lots to prepare for - a new house, new schools (the oldest going to college this year), new job, etc...but I didn't forget to keep some of my stampin' supplies so I can stamp on the go!

Since my desktop computer is on it's way to our new location, I'm working on my laptop - everything takes a LOT little longer on here, so forgive me if the photos aren't edited just so. For the next couple of weeks I will be on the road, but will try to post a few projects.

On to the card...

This card was fun to put together! I stamped, cut and pieced together all the elements - enough to make several cards - and then bagged them, so I could make the cards when I had more time. Loved the button elements - designer paper layered with a random button and tied together with crochet thread. (See my inspiration HERE.)

While waiting for the movers to come I stamped the side of the card with the French Script background stamp (inked up with Versamark) and then adhered all the elements to the card front using SNAIL and Tombow Mono (the button element).

(Will try to update soon with supplie list! Email me, if you can't wait!)

Happy Summer Stamping!

Angi

1 comment:

  1. That is such a neat card!!
    I admit to being over my head with the CFAC! I thought I'd be a way to LEARN how to do it, but the 2 times I've been, it's overwhelmed me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!