Thursday, August 16, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Rudy's Latest Dirt


Ever wonder how to call a pig? I did. Started out asking my husband what kind of noises pigs make and he started snorting and oinking...making me laugh!
Being a bit of a city girl, I decided I should find out...hello YouTube!

I'm not sure I've figured out how to call a pig, yet, but I've got one for you, anyway...
and he's darn cute!



Lots of 'dirty' details on this card...sponged die cuts, Distress Embossing powder, paper piecing...the dirt was made using versa mark reinker straight out of the bottle onto the card. Use the tip to spread it around for the 'splats' and movement. Dump on some Distress Embossing powder and hit it with the heat gun...instant dirt...and you don't have to clean it up!


A handmade card is a great way to stay in touch with friends...
especially the ones you want to dish the dirt with!

You know you want to have Rudy for yourself...here's where you can get him!


Don't forget to leave a little comment love on the Release posts this week on the Great Impressions Stamps blog and on the designers blogs for chances to win your very own Great Impressions Stamps!

Inky hugs,
Angi

8 comments:

  1. Just way too cute!! What a great design! Love the pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience over the years with the fair pigs...if you want to call a pig, you do it very carefully! This card is so sweet...can hardly believe it's a piggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - what a cute Piggy. Love this card.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too cute...this Rudy is my favourite of the new release!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This card is too darned cute. The picket fence is perfect with this image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my daughter so loves pigs and this is just the cutest and the dirt splots are too funny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! Love how you did the fence. And the mud in the corner is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute pig and so clever to make the dirt with embossing powder. Saw you on Great impressions stamp blog xxx http://norbertdogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!