Sunday, May 6, 2012

Great Impressions Stamps May Challenge - Anything Goes!

Did you have a great weekend? Celebrate Cinco de Mayo? I managed to get sunburned Friday morning, so not a lot of out and about for me! Stayed in, attempted to get caught up on emails, Facebook, projects...it seems my to-do list is just growing and to think the kids are almost out of school, so more fun there!

Well, thank Goodness this month's Great Impressions Stamps Challenge is Anything Goes! You can create anything your creative heart desires...cards, boxes, tags, scrapbook pages, etc.

There are some juicy details about bonus entries and even a 25% discount offer, so even if you've read the challenge guidelines before, I highly encourage you to read them again!


I'm still in clean and purge mode - purge mode meaning I'm working at *using* my stash - so this month for my challenge project I'm using one of my 'dirty tags' again...


Pulled bits of vellum, card stock, papers and embellishments...all from my bits and pieces...

If you haven't had a chance to see all of Great Impressions' April Stamp of the Month sets...go now to the online store...they're gorgeous! You can see how I used some of the stamps in this picture...

Beyond the Board is a monthly class I teach at a LSS using the Great Impressions Stamp of the Month sets.  Classes are available as kits, if you can't make the date.  Contact me for more info!

Alrighty...enough chit chat...go work on your challenge project - can't wait to see it!

Inky hugs,
Angi



No comments: