Monday, November 25, 2013

Sentimental Sundays #182: Winter Wonderland

Welcome to another week closer to Christmas! I'm starting to feel the time crunch...but only because I  always want to be done a week or two before and I'm usually that crazy lady the night before picking up a few things! lol

Well, you don't want to miss the newest challenge on the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog! (We're having a DT CALL, too!)

This week's Sponsor is:
Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog
Meljen's Designs Store
Donating: 4 images, winners choice

This week's challenge is:
Winter Wonderland
(plus a sentiment)

Meljen's is having a 50% off Holiday Sale! If you love cute & whimsical, you don't want to miss out! Melissa shared a few images with our DT and I chose Bitty Christmas Tree Bears. Along with the sketch from RETRO SKETCHES my Winter Wonderland looks a bit like this:


LOVE embossing enamel! It adds such great texture...and I LOVE texture. This is another product from Stampendous: Frantage - Shabby White. It's chunky white with bits of gold and gold glitter. Depending on how long you heat the enamel, you can have smooth and shiny or touchable glam! Perfect for my tree!


Although, true CAS is not my style. I often attempt CAS hoping to be able to grow my crafting skills.   I think I did a pretty good job of staying close to the original sketch this time. Only a few layers.


And what is a Winter Wonderland without glitter?! I added touches of glitter to the snow and to the tops of the flags. My daughter has already claimed this card for her teacher! 

Have you seen my postcards from the Autumn iHanna DIY Postcard Swap? Tomorrow I'll show you how I made the bases.

Inky Hugs,
Angi

Entering these challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!