Happy St. Nicholas' Day!
The clock is a tickin' and I needed a few quick and simple cards for those last minute gifts.
This design fit the bill! I wanted a CAS look with texture. Easy peasy...
1. Stamp a white panel with Old World Merry Christmas (E739)
2. Color any details (optional)
3. Emboss the panel with the Sizzix Holly Swirls folder
(check your local craft store - they may still have it!)
4. Cut 3 lengths of ribbon and layer 2 pieces. Tie a bow & adhere.
5. Pop up panel with foam squares, pop dots, etc. (optional)
If you leave out the coloring and adhere the panel to the card base, this card will be quick and easy to assemble. You could even skip the embossing, if you're really in a hurry!
Here's a close up of this lovely, detailed stamp:
Have you taken a look at all the entries in the Great Impressions' monthly challenge? The theme is ANYTHING GOES! Can't get much simpler than that...I hope you find time to make a little something this month - we'd love to see it!