Thursday, August 23, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Very Creative


Hello, hello!
Are you just loving the stamps this week?
I'm having a great time using the back to school themed ones...like this Very Creative kitty! Kitty is colored up with a few Copics.


When I saw this stamp, I just knew what I was going to do...color splats with the Distress Stains! Open the bottle and SMACK the dauber on your project...really...that's it! Practice on a tag. If you don't really like the results, spray it with some Perfect Pearls mist - makes wonderful backgrounds!

(This technique is great for working out a little stress...
just make sure to wear an apron and cover up your work area!)


I added some clear embossing powder over the paint bits on the palette and the splats for some shine and texture and a computer generated sentiment.

I hope YOU find some 'di-stressing' time this week!
Visit the Great Impressions Stamps blog for more inspiration!

Inky hugs,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!