Thursday, August 9, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Oh Baby Two!


Woohoo! It's Thursday and I've got another baby project for you - this time it's baby tags times two!


I love that there are girl shoes AND boy shoes. Having both made it super simple to change up the colors while using the same layout design. Now I'm prepared!


I used Ranger's Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy to give the shoes texture and dimension.


You can make these tags, too! You'll need these Great Impressions Stamps:


Have you entered the Great Impressions Stamps' August Challenge, yet? What are you waiting for?  :) You can enter up to 3 projects! (No backlinking, please. Only new projects.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!