Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WOYWW #24 (156) - 3rd Anniversary Edition!



Thanks to the lovely Julia, once a week you can visit her blog and have access to tons of creative spaces. There's lots of great inspiration for your space and even projects, new blogs you'll love...and when you get over 'no one wants to see my messy desk' syndrome, link up YOUR creative space, so we can visit you!

To help celebrate, she's hosting an ATC swap. Stop by her blog to see what I'm talking about or to sign up and make sure to leave her some comment love!

For those of you WOYWWers swapping more than one, I would love to swap with you, too! Email me with your snail mail address:
makingmayhem {at} gmail {dot} com
and I will get an ATC out to you!

So, I've been hanging out with the WOYWW crowd on and off since January 2011. Click HERE to see my first WOYWW post! Things were a little different...still messy (LOL), but I've done a little reorganizing since then...

Here's the desk, picture taken this morning:


Messy will always be a part of my creative mayhem...that's okay with me! A few things you may find...

...those pink buttons are from an old DKNY shirt
...Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions sprays
...Mentos (needed a temporary change from chocolate)
...bits & pieces of an ATC swap *wink*
...some new 'dollar' stamps from my LSS

Can't wait to make the rounds this week! I'll reveal my ATC next WOYWW...until then happy sightseeing!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: