Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WOYWW #22 (152) - Creative Chaos

Hello! Can you believe it's already Wednesday and time for another peek into my creative mess?! Today's a busy day...working on design team projects, studying, taking pictures for a Mother's Day project, going through some of the creative chaos at an attempt to organize and purge (I think I hear my family laughing hysterically at the 'p' word...) and somehow in the midst of my crazy Life I will make time this week to stop a moment, grab a hot chocolate and enjoy visiting my WOYWW friends...

(Thank you for the advice and the lovely comments last week! I really appreciate the feedback. If I haven't been by to visit you, yet, please know I will make it over this week - pinky promise!)

All thanks to Miss Julia Dunnit who shares her craftiness with a side of wit. Please visit Julia, if you want to know more about What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday...you know we want to see where you create!

Enough of the chatter...here's my desk...in all the messy glory!


This is the aftermath of a few projects, a project in progress... Serious clean up is scheduled for this evening...I'm going to need the space to work on my Mother's Day project...reveal after Mother's Day...don't want to spoil the surprise!

Anyone taking the "Your Living Canvas" workshop with Christy Tomlinson? I am! She's having some great giveaways for the person who signed up and the person who referred them...so if you decide to sign up after checking out this link, please mention that you were sent by me, Angela Crandall...and don't forget to leave me a comment, too. Thanks! Hope to see you in the classroom!

Happy Wednesday!

Inky hugs,
Angi


No comments: