Thursday, April 26, 2012

Great Impressions DT - A Dirty Tag Tutorial and Some Great Stamps

Update: If you're stopping by to see the Dirty Tag Tutorial, please visit THIS POST. Thanks so much for your patience!



Hey, all you crafty people! I had an unbelievable evening and am so glad Blogger finally let me in & publish my post! Here's my design team project:



If you've already been by the Great Impressions blog and are wondering how I make a 'dirty' tag, keep reading... please visit THIS POST.

{Was having trouble with Blogger not letting me upload or post, so stop by later this morning to see the 'Dirty Tag Tutorial. If you read  Making Mayhem by subscription, please visit the website later today to read the updated post. Thanks!)

Visit the Great Impressions Stamps blog to see more inspiration!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: