Thursday, March 8, 2012

Great Impressions DT - To Unpathed Waters & Undreamed Shores


This has been a crazy busy week! Wish I could play all day...been crafting for the last 2 days. My studio is a disaster...ahem...creative mess...but I have enjoyed making the mayhem!

This week the Great Impressions' Design Team had a "Not a Square" challenge and it took a bit to think outside the box...(pun intended!)


Made a rocker/wobble card. This one was fun to put together. Once I decided I needed a little something extra for this one I sent my kids on a mission hunting for 'driftwood' in the yard. Let's just say they took it to heart & I've got plenty of wood now...




Clear embossing and the Water Swirl Border...again.  :)


Love. This. Stamp.

Okay...got an early morning, so I'm off. Now if you need some creative time, consider making something new and entering something, anything handmade into Challenge #1 on the Great Impressions' blog. Check out the details in THIS POST

The prize is fabulous.

Seriously.

Inky hugs,
Angi


Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Copics
Paper: vellum cardstock, Basic Grey scraps
Other: Sizzix Eclips, clear embossing powder, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence, hot glue gun, garment pin, 7 Gypsies key charm, twine

No comments: