Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello, Deer One...

Happy Friday (and Happy Breaking Dawn for you Twilight fans!)

I'm so excited for this weekend! With such busy schedules, it seems rare anymore that my family gets to spend time all together...but this weekend I get to hug each of my kiddos and Mr. Mayhem! I'm thinking family photo op...now how to convince the family that's a good thing... lol

Speaking of good things...here's another card from my monthly Great Impressions class - Beyond the Board at Simple Pleasures (Check out yesterday's post to see the center step card using the birds stamp). Love this wood grain paper and the cork accent - no ribbon here!


Makes me think of Fall, crackling fires and cider. Do you see the snowflake peeking out from behind the reindeer on the vellum?



That's the La Rue die from Memory Box. LOVE. Beautiful, right? I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of this one...if you need this die, too, call Simple Pleasures. They carry everything Memory Box and if they don't have something in stock they will order it for you!

Watch for upcoming posts:
- More Beyond the Board goodness
- Twilight Inspired Mini Album Kit
- December Daily Mini Album & Art Journal

It was so good to visit with you today! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: