Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting closer...

Okay...good intentions and all...do you like my new header? It's still a work in progress, but I figured I'd post it and continue working on it as I get time. Haven't updated my fonts files, yet, either...but that's on the list.

Haven't even tried to work a New Year's Resolutions list...although I think I'm leaning more towards a goals for 2010 project and catching up (already!) on a 365 pictures project (barely started this one last year, but didn't keep up with the postings...) Hmmm...I suspect my 2010 will be a year of changes, small and large.

I know it's already January...most of us have the Christmas trees and decorations put away and Valentine's crafts are everywhere...but I wanted to share a couple of holiday photos...crafty, of course! As usual I was running behind, but I finally got the girls at work a little something...homemade Eggnog Pound Cake and gift certificates...the tiny kind that go on your keyring and fit just perfectly into Stampin' Up!'s Sizzix Pillow Box!

And what would a Christmas project be without a little glitter?! So, the small circle punched snowflake is covered in sparkles! (Everyone should have a little sparkle in their day, don't you think?!)



I don't have all the specs at my fingertips, may get them up here eventually, but shoot me an email, if you need to know! I found the mini loaf box template searching with Google, but had to change it up a bit as the pans I was using wasn't a standard size. I used one piece of 8.5x11 Kraft Cardstock for each box. The top edges were scalloped and inked up. (Jesse wanted to help me with my project, so I handed him the scallop edge punch...he did a great job!)

The Paper was pretty plain, so I pulled out Serene Snowflakes and embossed white flakes all over an entire sheet of 12x12 (one of last year's game papers...), cut the paper to size and inked up the edges.



Well, that's it for now. I've got to finish getting ready for the day job. Hope you get some time to make some crafty mayhem today!

Hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!