Monday, June 1, 2009

Your Last Chance - Get 'Em While You Can!

{ETA: I'm almost en route, so won't be updating the lists from now on. Click HERE to see what is still available! - then on the SHOP NOW link. Thanks!}

(If you are receiving this via Email Subscription, you will need to visit the Making Mayhem link at the bottom of the email to view the Stampin' Up! Last Chance Lists!)


I know posts have been scarce lately with my move preparations, but wanted to make sure that you get to see the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List for the retiring 2009 Spring/Summer catalog!

Lots of stamps and accessories are going to make room for new ones. See any of your favorites on the list? This is the last chance for the 2009 In Colors - any product featuring these are going.

Don't miss out! Ordering is easy! Click HERE to go to my online store and have your order sent directly to you!

If you have any questions contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!