Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moving Random Mountains



I know.
It's a bit past the 13th.
At least it's still November!
Still waiting for The Camera,
Wearing my favorite hoodie.

When the kids
and the husband
are offering
to do the laundry...

You might want to do a clean clothes check.

Working on the mountains
of dirty clothes,
piles of papers on my desk.
Where's the burn pile?!
If only we had a fire place.
We probably live in one
of the handful of houses
in DE that do NOT have a fire place.

That's okay.

Only 32 weeks left in this house.

After the MaD (Mom and Dad - we like acronyms...)
room is finished, I'll work on uploading
the projects from yesterday's Stamp Club.
Have to clear the desk first!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angi, I've called several time but don't even get an answering machine. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!