Tuesday, August 5, 2008

URL Change - See (short) story here

Trying to decide whether or not to even post this info here as you'll end up at the old url, using the hyphen and not get here until after you read the post there...hmmmm...

Well, now that you're here, just a reminder that the new url is:

http://makingmayhem.blogspot.com

(no more hyphen - yay!)

It's like my name Angi...I don't spell it with an 'e' (and, yes, Tara, I did spell it that way because I could... :o) and it really doesn't bother me when people spell it 'AngiE', but I do prefer it without the 'e'. I know. Seems like such a little thing and maybe it is, but it makes me happy!

Hugs,

Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!