Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Picture, please!

Just taking a quick break from the "have to do today" list...

Wow! Just when I think I've found something uniquely interesting...so have hundreds of others! A while back I saw this blog where this guy was taking a picture a day for the entire year. I thought, "Self...this is an interesting concept! I think that I will try it and see what happens."

(It just so happens that Donna Downey also is doing this! She talks a bit about it in her January 2008 newsletter Creative Playground.)

So, I've been taking a(t least) picture a day. So far, so good. Now, if I had only said, "Self, a picture a day and then post it for the next 365 days..." I suppose that would have been something else entirely! Then you would have expected me to actually post, right?! Well, those of you that don't know me, anyway...

Not too much going on here out of the ordinary. Dance classes for all of the girls now, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, youth groups, school...of course it is the new year, so we are halfway to being finished with preschool, second grade, fifth grade and *gasp!* junior year! Where has the time gone? It definitely hasn't slowed down.

Jess gave me a new camera for Christmas - the Nikon D40x - love, love, love - him, I mean! ;) The picture definition is wonderful, working on the quality of the pics. Unfortunately, it does take longer to upload, so that will have to wait until later (today? Friday?...maybe this weekend...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!