13 Things I did instead of studying for my midterm
1. Paid the bills
2. Washed laundry
3. Walked the dog
4. Put the clothes in the dryer
5. Printed copies of Shel Silverstein's "Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take the Garbage Out" for the girls in my youth group to recite.
6. Made breakfast for dinner
7. Ate dinner
8. Went to Activity Days (youth group) and discussed how we were going to dress up like garbage bags and recite this poem for an "Untalent Show"
9. Drove home
10. Caught up with P. Sunshine about her day
11. Emailed parents a reminder about what the girls will need for the "Untalent Show"
12. Emailed P.Sunshine's math teacher about make up work
13. Typed a T13
Special thanks to http://fruityspirit.com/phoblography/?page_id=2 for the T13 header!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!